Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
CSR is a way of life at Vimal. In order to ensure a sustainable future for society, we relentlessly work on to provide clean drinking water, health & medical care to the people in need, taking care of the environment with tree plantations & rain water harvesting and promote education & sports among the people in need. Some of our ongoing CSR activities in various fields are as below:
- Education Support to children from financially weak background to help them getting back to school through Project AshaKiran of Rotary Club.
- Support the cause of special children by distribution of Education Kits to dumb & deaf Students of Mookdhwani Vidyalaya, Utkarsha Mandal, Mumbai
- Financial Support for Education & Medical help through Chandra Prabhu Foundation
- Financial support to underprivileged students at Shri Surbhi Charitable Trust, Mahuva
- To Plant & conserve trees through Gram Nirman Samaj under Gram Vikas Yojana.
Rain water harvesting
- Rain Water Harvesting at our state- of-the- art warehouse near Pipavav Port.
- Financial Support to Girls’ Schools for building toilets through Rotary Club of Bombay Airport (an integral part PM Swachh Bharat Abhiyan)
- Financial & Medical support to patients from financially weak background at Tata Memorial Hospital, KEM Hospital, & Gadge Maharaj Dharamshala Trust, Mumbai.
- Financial Support towards set up of Subsidized Diagnostic Center at Gandhi Chowk through Rotary Club of Bombay Airport.